Digital Marketing Executive
Marketing & Communications Manager
Thurles, Co. Tipperary / Hybrid
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with Graphic Design experience to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
The new Digital Marketing Executive to the team, will come with innovative ideas in order to implement digital strategies crafted to drive growth and visitor numbers, including optimisation of online sales channels. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Key Functions & Activities:
- Being actively involved in website development including SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Showing excellent writing, editing and communications skills, tailored for target audiences, with an understanding of online and offline writing requirements.
- Launching optimised online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Creating content, scheduling, monitoring and reporting on the ongoing company presence on social media
- Tracking and reporting on agreed digital and social media objectives and metrics and continuously optimising our strategies to meet these objectives.
- Illustrating concepts by designing graphics, assets and materials and submitting them for approval.
- Managing the email marketing database and creating marketing emails using email marketing tools e.g., Mailchimp
- Administrating support and co-ordination for projects such as external trade shows and internal company events
- Ensuring our brand guidelines are clear, strong and implemented in a consistent manner across all our channels.
Desired Personal Skills:
- Effective in time management and self-discipline
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Flexible and forward thinking with analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking that can take broad concepts and vision to develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then effectively execute those plans.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure without direct supervision
- Creative, dependable, curious, organised and a team player
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
- Willingness to learn, develop and upskill
Desired Professional Skills:
- A relevant third-level Qualification
- Strong technical skills in disciplines such as graphic design, video editing, digital marketing software, and social media scheduling, analytics, and management platforms
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator and MS Office
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, Hootsuite etc.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge/experience of Google Tag Manager and tag management
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience in a Digital Executive, Graphic Design or similar role
- Fluent English with relevant work visa if applicable
- Salary commensurate with experience and attitude
- Laptop provided
- Expenses covered
- 20 days annual leave and Birthday off
- Continuous professional development
- 12 monthly reviews with performance related rewards
- Hybrid role
- Networking opportunities
- Social occasions
- Monthly staff rewards
€25,000 – €35,000
Please forward your CV to email@example.com, with “digital executive” in the subject line.